BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Burger
For the ultimate vegan burger try this BBQ pulled jackfruit from @fitfillet!
– 1 can of jackfruit
– 1/2 cup The Foraging Fox smoked beetroot ketchup
- Drain and separate the liquids in the can from the jackfruit.
- In a bowl pull apart the jack fruit and add in the sauces and let it sit and marinate for 2-24 hours to make it extra juicy and flavourful.
- Put jackfruit into a frying pan, cover and simmer on low for 20 min.
- Then cook on medium for 10 min.
- Add your fav toppings and serve on a bun, sliced bread, in a salad or on tacos!!