Dip Dip Hooray – Feast your eyes on our home kitchen delights made with our Spicy Turmeric Mayo!
On the hunt for more healthy recipes to Fox It Up in your home kitchen? Look no further. Our Spicy Turmeric Mayo is the delightful addition to family meal time that you have been waiting for!
Use as a creamy dip for for veggie sticks or with these gluten free breaded chicken dippers:
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Rice cereal
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika, salt and pepper
- 800g Chicken breast tenders
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take out 3 shallow, flat-bottomed containers. In the first bowl, add the rice flour. The eggs and non-dairy milk go in the second bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the cereal and spices. Pulse multiple times until it looks like bread crumbs. Add this mixture to the third bowl.
- Set up your bowls so you have a little assembly line ready to go!
- Take a chicken tender and dip into the rice flour, making sure it is covered completely. Add the tender to the egg mixture and let any excess drip off into the container.
- Lastly, dip the tender into the cereal-herb mixture, making sure that is completely coated.
- Transfer the covered chicken tender to the baking sheet, and repeat this process with the remaining chicken.
- Bake at in the oven 10 minutes on the top rack. Turn the oven to 250 for 3 minutes. Flip them over and cook for an additional 4 minutes at 200 again. Return the temperature to 250 for 3 minutes to finish
Remove from the oven and serve with our Spicy Turmeric Mayo!